Hot and cold flashes, dizziness, enervation due to low BP, hip and shoulder pain, difficulty in sleeping. Help?

i am getting hot and cold flashes i go dizzy feel like i am going to pass out then be sick i have no energy and feel tired i get told i have a low blood pressure . i am also 7 stone and have tryed to put on weight for the last 2 years but cant. i get pains in my hip and in my shoulder what sometimes goes down my back all my pain is on my left side of my body i cant sleep properly because of the pain, feel sick or having hot and cold flashes pain even wakes me up i am only 19 and my body is all over the place some1 please help
Asked On : Thu, 29 Nov 2012