Feel constant Deja vu, taking Prozac, drinking water eased the intensity feeling. Is it Temporary Lobe?

I am on prozac , 4 * 20 (mg???) pills a day, I usually have no more than 1 beer a day. Last Thursday, I had 3 glasses of wine, I started to feel constant deja vu - everything thing I heard I was sure that I heard before. This continued for about 48 hours. I would swear that everything I heard, I had heard before. I heard radio commedians that I never heard before, sure that I had heard Woddy Allen or Bill Cosby doing the same stuff. Drinking water eased the intensity of the feelings, as did sleep. After 48 hours, the symptoms mostly went away. I remain scared and mystified.I will seek medical attention monday. I wonder if I have had a temporal lobe TIA or something of that nature. (I am 52 years old and read a lot about brain mechanics.) Do these symptoms seem familiar to anyone?
Asked On : Wed, 13 Mar 2013