Fatigued, excessive hunger, sickness, loose stools. Tested for coeliac, negative. What is wrong?

My daughter 24 yo has bowel movement after every meal which leaves her feeling fatigued and sick and hungry . No matter what she eats she always ends up going to toilet soon after, and feeling unwell and starving . Lately she has been feeling so weak she says she feels so hungry but that she can't catch up with her eating. This has been going on for at least a year if not longer . She has had tests for coeliac which were negative. A few years ago she had been taking Roacutane for acne treatment. I feel these symptoms surfaced since then.
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013