Fatigue, lack of concentration, anorexia, constipation. Less erection power. Heavy smoker

my name s Kareem ,from Egypt ,23 years old ,college,smoke about 15 cigarettes per day and start smoking since 2007 . my complaint is fatigue lack of concentration little or more anorexia , constipation , i m masturbating since i was 14 years old now about 3 times per day . i notice less erection power and my pines is curving downwards point to 5 o clock i feel also like varicose in my Lt compartment of scrotum and recently i feel pain in my glance with masturbation or micturation.
Asked On : Sun, 11 Nov 2012