Fatigue, headache, dizziness, rapid heart beat, blurred vision, blackout, breathing difficulty post running. Cause and remedy?

Hello Dr. My name is Pisethmonika from Cambodia. I would like to ask you some questions about my health. I was alway feel tired and sometime headache . one i was running very fast and when i stopped running i felt dizziness and my heart is pumping very fast. i can t see anything very well. everything is became dark. Now my feel is still pumping very fast sometime i felt it s stop pumping. and now i can t breath very easily. what can i do? is my health ok?
Asked On : Wed, 16 May 2012