Fatigue, back pain, lower abdominal pain, tingling breasts. Thick bleeding. What could have happened?

Hi,I have felt pregnancy symptoms for the past week now.these were fatigue ,thirst, back pain ,lower abdominal pain ,tender tingly breasts,bloated and constipated and hardened lower abdomen and twinges in my abdomen.i also just felt pregnant.the day I was supposed to miss my period,everything went well until evening when I started bleeding thick smelly blood.what could have happened?im rh negative could that have been a factor?help.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  146 Awaiting Answer