Fall, large lump on shin, bruising. Taking fluxloxicillin. History of arthritis. Cure?

Hi. I had a fall 2 weeks ago and it has left me with a painful lump about the size of a fist on my shin (leg) I saw my GP a week agao who gave me Flucloxicillin 500mg for a week. The leg was bruised from knee to my ankle and that has just started to fade. i have rheumatoid arthritis and on Methorexate subcut and enbril. What concerns me is the lump and the size of it as it is still painful. Can you help thank you
Asked On : Thu, 1 Nov 2012