Fainting, nausea, urge to pass stools, difficulty breathing, hot to touch, sweating. Any ideas?

My wife wife woke up last night and went to the bathroom and passed out. She woke up and wanted to puke and then she had to have a bowel movement. She passed out again on the toilet while going to the bathroom. She had labored breathing, was hot to the touch and was sweating. We have been under a lot of stress lately and we have not been sleeping well. We ate at Olive Garden the night before so I thought food poisoning, but she is fine this morning. Any ideas?
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013