Face and eye pain on first day of period, taking Amoxicillin

I ve been having migraines/facial/eye pain starting about the first day of my menstrual cycle and unless I take amoxicillin they don t leave. I ve been to the dentist thinking it was a tooth , but its not. I ve been to a neurologist who did no tests other than send me to an ENT to try to force one (which did not work) and then gave me a doctor note and said I would just have to deal with it and be off work for about three days every month. That is not conducive to me getting or keeping a job. I ve been recently pregnant and along with no menstrual cycle I had no pain.
Asked On : Tue, 9 Oct 2012