Eyes getting tired after sitting long in front of computer, irritating

Is it bad for the eyes if I were to take a bath after continuous long exposure in front of a computer? I have poor eyesight and I usually stay in front of a computer for at least 12 hours a day. I never suffered severe eye surgeries or disease connected to my eyes or sort because of a computer. But I always experience my eyes getting tired or sort, or maybe you can also call it irritation but it s not very alarming or noticeable.
Asked On : Sun, 20 May 2012