Eye pain. Removed contact lenses, blinking painful. What is the reason?

Hi there,
I wear contacts every day. This evening my right eye started to bother me a bit so I took off my contact lense in order to feel better but the opposite happened. When I took off my right contact lense, my eye felt worse and hurts to blink. My eye hurts so much when I blink that I decided to put back my right contact lense and now I can at least blink without any issue. I don't know the cause of this or what to do to make my eye better. Do you have any suggestions? Please help. Thank you. Anna
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013