Having a chalazion in the bottom eyelid. White stuff comes out when squeezed. Required surgical treatment? Concerned?

Hi, my name is Ana
I have had a chalazion for about one year already, I'm looking to get rid of it. And the only way I see of getting rid of it is by a surgery.
My chalazion is in the bottom eyelide (inside). It noticable because its gotten big. As months have gone by I have been treating my Chalazion with warm compresses and ointment that was given to me. I use contact lens, through the months I've been getting really bad eye infections!
With the warm compresses I'm guessing its made my chalazion get ready to pop, because its made a white dot like a pimple.
The first time it popped I was so despirte that some nutritionist poped it! I got very upset because he wasn't able to do it and he only hurt my eye pressing hoping it would all come out.
The second time my chalazion was white again like a pimple. So I got the courage and try to squeeze it so it could all come out. It didn't work, only some of it came out.
The third times was yesterday, I was washing my face and all of the sudden it popped, so i had no other chose than to squeeze it, Alot of white stuff came out. It only made it smaller but its still there! Im looking for a excellent doctor that could do a surgerical removal Soon.. And a bisph on it so i could me sure its not a cancer of some more serios,

Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013