Eye injury, loss of vision, swelling, discolouration, pricking sensation on face. Treatment options?

My son and I were goofing around last night and the back of his head slammed into my right eye. I seen stars then nothing but white. I put ice pack on 15 mins on and 15 mins off for a hr. This morning under my eye is swollen and discolored. I also have pins and needles feeling on my whole right side of face from nose and upper lip . And lots of this normal with that kind of trauma to face? And what do I do?
Asked On : Mon, 7 Jan 2013