Extreme tiredness, right sided headache, lightheadedness, warmness on right of face, excessive sleep. Missed thyroid pills. Cause?

Hi I have been extremly tired havent had alot of energy either , the other day when i woke up the right side of the back of my neck up my head is in pain. i feel so so tired like i could sleep, and i had been getting sleep this morning i got up took my daughter to school came back felt so sleepy also i fell asleep again and woke up with same pain only difference i was light headed the right side of my face felt really warm like i could feel heat on it i thought maybe my heart could be causing it cause just for few minutes my right thumb index finger and middle finger hand tingling in it like when your foot falls to sleep but then left. Im supose to take thyroid pills hadnt been taking them like i should maybe that is reason. i just have no energy so fatiqued. im so sleepy all i want to do is sleep. i dont want to make a big deal out of nothing but what could cause right side of my head in pain like a headache and make me want to sleep so much i cant get anything done because im drained and hurting.
Asked On : Tue, 30 Oct 2012