Extreme abdominal pain, fever, hot flashes, rashes. What is wrong?

hi there.....i am under a lot of stress and im sure it isnt helping matters. I have extreme upper abdominal pain , feel feverish..however my oral temp is 35.9 I m shaky and having hot flashes. Every morning im extremely nauseated when i get up and move around. A couple weeks ago i was very itchy with no rash .... two nights ago i fainted and was apparenlty was as white as powder and my lips were too. My friend helped meup and walked me to my couch where i collapsed once again. I had my gallbladder scanned about 6 months ago and there were no stones. I have no appetite and feel pressure in my upper stomach. I don t know whats wrong but this has been going on for quite some time and it is getting worse
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013