Experiencing sharp pains in middle right side of back. What should i do?

I HAVE BEEN HAVING SHARP PAINS IN THE MIDDLE RIGHT SIDE OF MY BACK FOR 2 WEEKS. IT FEELS LIKE A MUSCLE SPASM AT TIMES, HARD TO INHALE TOO DEEP AND IF I SNEEZE OR BEND DOWN STRETCH OR TURN THE WRONG WAY. NO INJURIES OR CAUSE THAT I CAN THINK OF UNLESS I LIFTED SOMETHING TOO HEAVY. I HAVE BEEN USING IP ABOUT 600 MG 3 TIMES DAILY. I DO NOT DO WELL WITH MUSCLE RELAXERS SO I HAVE NOT USED ANY. IT HAS EASED UP BUT AFRAID TO AGGREVATE IT AGAIN. SPASMS HURT VERY MUCH WHEN THEY OCCUR.
Asked On : Fri, 11 Oct 2013