Excised done for hemorrhoids. Doctor decided to cut dat skin. What precautions i should take before & after procedure?

i had excision done for thromboses haemorrhoids on jan 21.after the surgery which was done under local ,part my rectum was prolapsed.iam 44year old female having one 6year old chid which was c-section .no oher health issues.My doctor decided to wait till every thing gets normal means swelling & infection . but now that excised skin part size of a small tomato is painful& dr is thinking to cut it off under local again.what precautions i should take before & after procedure? are there chances of same prolapse again?
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013