Excessive sweating, sneezing and cough. Pinkish mucus discharge with cough. Body ache. Wheezing sound from the chest. What to do?

I ve been sick for about a week now, and no signs of getting any better. The other day i woke up covered in sweat, don t believe I ve ever sweated that bad. I ve been sneezing and coughing up a storm and when i cough orangy-pink mucus has been coming up. My whole body is achy and I have no energy. When I m lying flat and breathe with my mouth open its like a wheezing/crackling noise coming from my chest . What should I do?
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013