Epileptic patient taking valaprin and levipril. Pain in the lower leg, low hemoglobin. Treatment?

hi sir ,i am 31 years old women and a epilepsy patient. i taking medicine almost 17-18 years. before i take mezetol and folic acid almost 11 years. after some problem i stop medicine to say doctor .then doctor advice me divaa medicine .after then i take medicine divaa, mezetol and folic acid 4 years .then again i see the doctor kgh in visakhapatnam. he adviced me change my medicine and stop my all 3 medicines. now i taking doctor to say valaprin and levipil almost 2 years .now 3-4 months in my legs are very pain lower knee . doctor say to me that in my blood himoglobin less. what i do
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013