Entire right side of my face is infected/sore, What should I do ?

I had a tooth abscess 2 weeks on the right side and an ear infection (right side) at the same time. A week ago, I caught a terrible cold which was worse in the right side of my face - right tonsil, right nostril (either blocked or very runny). I'm on penicillin now and have developed further ear pain on the right side and a headache (today) and conjuntivitis in my right eye. My doctor is unaware of the headache and conjunctivitis. What should I do? Is further investigation necessary?
Asked On : Sun, 21 Feb 2010