Itchy, infected ears.On fluticasone proprionate.Dark green discharge. Infected?

I saw an ENT Dr 2 weeks ago due to recurrent ear infection, perforated eardrum, and allergic rhinitis. Ear was not infected at that time. Was started on fluticasone proprionate. Take loratadine/phenylephrine every day. Ears are still extremely itchy. This morning my ear felt like it was draining so I gently cleaned with a q-tip.....I know......I'm bad. The discharge was dark green. Infected again? already been thru 10 days augment in and 21 days moxifloxacin.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013