Endometriosis, operated for ovarian cyst, trying to conceive, in vitro fertilisation

Hi dr.This is Sridevi.I am 28years old.married since 2.11 yrs.trying to get pregnant . endometriosis surgery was done on 15th aug 2011.after that i was in decapeptyl for 3 month.i got my period on jan 2012.then diagnosis with one ovarian cyst .got operated.then every organ tested incluuding ovaries,tubes and uterus all are working fing.m ovulating regularly(got to know from follicular study)my husbands simen report also good.trying 2months (feb,march) with unsucessfull dr suggest me to go for ivf.can u suggest me which way i should go..naturally i will try or i will go for ivf..thanks
Asked On : Fri, 20 Apr 2012