Elevated sgpt levels even after restraining from alcohol and smoking, taking fresh fruits. How can I lower it?

im 21 years old..i have a sgpt level of 141..i have been dieting for the previous weeks prior going to have my blood been drinking fresh milk and been not drinking alcoholic beverages and smoking ..but why does my sgpt levels are high? my doctor prescribed me with silymarin 3x a day and told me to drink more fluids and fruits and veggies for a week and have my bood checked again..are there any suggestions that you have for me to lower my sgpt level?
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jun 2012