SGPT 153 u/l after taking Godex DS and silymarin capsulues for 2 weeks. How to reduce SGPT?

How to reduce SGPT quickly?
First result was SGPT 157 u/l, I am now on a diet eating only oatmeal, cereal(coco crunch) and water. HBV test shows non-reactive.
I went to a doctor and she prescribed Godex DS(2x a day) and silymarin capsules(1x a day) for a month. And then a week past I went to test again to see if i was improving but test still shows 153 u/l.

Please help on how to lower sgpt or is it too early to tell(1 week of the 1 month i should be medicating). Need this for Pre-employment medical.
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013