Early onset of periods, irregular periods, bleeding only on drinking warm liquids. Suggestions?

hi! i m 24 year old obese lady. i had my early menstruation at the age of 9. at my first 3 - 4 years it was normal. but the following years, it almost stop and when i was at age 15 it stops. i only have menstruation if i drink warm drinks like teas and when i take my medicines for my highblood. im afraid to consult a doctor because i am still a virgin and i do not want medical equiptments be inside my vagina . please advise me
Asked On : Thu, 22 Nov 2012