Early days of period are dry with flow only on passing urine or wiping followed by black tar like flow. What could the cause be?

I m 23 years old and have had this same issue for about 3 years my family dr can t seem to answer my question heres my problem, Every time i start my period it comes out for 2 days looking like dry blood when i pee or wipe then the day before and the after my period it the blood comes out like black tar. I ve had my period regular since i stated at 12 years old. It lasts all together 7 days and i have a 28 day cycle. Im just very concerned its something worse then Dry blood ...also i dont if its relevant but my fiancee and I have been trying to concive for about 2 years and haven t been successful.
Asked On : Mon, 1 Oct 2012