Earlier had flu, ear blockage and pain. Taken Tylenol. Have ringing in ear. Need help

Hi. 10 days ago I got the flu- aches, pains, fatigue , etc. within two days I went to the hospital because it seemed like everything started to settle in my right ear. My ear was clogged and in pain. The dr told me that there was no infection but I had alot of wax. She told me to put oil in and then get it flushed. I asked if it could be flushed right away. The nurse flushed it and it hurt. Alot of wax came out and blood. I went home. The next day I went to the hospital with extreme pain and ringing in my ear. The dr prescribed me Tylenol 3 with codeine for pain and amoxicillin . I took these for two days along with ibuprofen in between Tylenol doses. I eNT back to the hospital with a rash. The dr gave me biaxing and oxycodene HCL. That relieved the pain. I am now into day 6 out of 10 of the antibiotics. I still have a clogged ear, loud ringing in my ear, and no hearing in the infected ear. I can t sleep because the ringing is so loud. Any advice? Will this ringing go away? I have not had an ear infection since I was a child. I m 36 years old and a female. My dr has referred me to a ent specialist but the wait could be 8-12 months. i cant work or function. its terrible. Please help.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013