Dry sex, i-pill taken, bleeding between periods, hymen intact. Reason?

Hi. I and my fiance had dry sex on 8th and 10th March, 2012. On both days, I did not ejaculate inside her. But, I did rub my organ on her vagina just about 5 minutes after our activity. Just to be safe, she took an i-pill on 10th as it was before the 72-hour mark. She is expecting her next period at the end of the month i.e. March 31st. But, on 20th March, she noticed a brown spotting on her underwear . She has never had such bleeding between periods before. We read up material online and came to know about implantation bleeding, withdrawal bleeding and read posts on many forums. Also, please note - she is a virgin...the hymen is intact and there was no bleeding during our activities on 8th and 10th. Is it possible that some pre-cum on my penis has made her pregnant? Is the spotting because of the i-pill? If she does a pregnancy test on 22nd, will it indicate the correct result? We don t want a pregnancy now. Please help us.
Asked On : Sun, 25 Mar 2012