Dry nose and mouth, shortness of breath, panic attacks, smell of smoke bothers me. Symptoms of lung cancer?

My problem started when I felt uncomfortable from my dry nose and mouth then a year ago I started feeling shortness of breath sometimes I wake up at night from difficulity breathing sometimes I get so scared when this happens and get panic attacks I m scared that I might have lung cancer I m 35 years old mom I never smoked but the smell of smoke bothers me a lot if I go into a house that someone already smoked I would know right away cause the smell just gets into my nose and bothers me alot
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013