Depression, panic attacks, chest pain, difficulty breathing. Lung cancer symptoms?

Hi I have depression and have panic attacks quite regularly these have actually calmed down a lot but for the past 5/6 days I have been feeling as if I have loads of weight on my chest n I m constantly feeling like I can t breathe im also now getting pains in my upper n lower stomach and all of my back it s like sharp pains! As I smoke about 8/10 a day do you think I have lung cancer it is really getting me down??? I have been to the doctors in numerous occasions and they just telling me it s my depression it can t always be that I m sure!!!!
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012