Dry humping, no penetration, ejaculation, delayed periods. Family history of ovarian cysts. Causes for delayed periods?

me and this girl dry humped i was wearing jeans and boxers she was wearing underwear there was no penetration or ejaculation , but her period has been late for 10 days she s been getting off and on cramps but no bleeding. we were wondering if she could be pregnant or it could be something else?. her family has a history of ovarian cysts and she s been stressed lately with the pregnancy scare and her diet has changed so she s lost weight she s been over-excersising but not eating enough to support it.
Asked On : Sun, 15 Jul 2012