Dry hacking cough, sore throat. On effexor XR. Done endoscopy. On venlafaxine. Is it a side effect?

Venlafaxine..has anyone on this medication had a dry hacking cough, sore throat from all the coughing or constant clearing of the throea? I was on Effexor XR and had to make the change over. After about 3 mo. I started a dry cough and throat clearing. Sometimes it is so bad that I lose my voice. I have had endoscopy, testing for acid reflux, allergy tests and they are all negative. It has to be this med. This has been going on for 2 yrs.'

WWW.WWWW.WW
Asked On : Sun, 13 Oct 2013