Drank alcohol after taking emergency contraceptive. Feeling tired, stomach hurts. Can alcohol interfere with the pill ?

good morning ! I have a question about influence of an alcohol for emergency contraception . I took a norlevo pill (only one, it s 1,5mg levonogestrel), and after taking it, I ve been drinking an alcohol, but without a vomiting . I felt fine. I took a pill like a 12 hours after the accident , and if it s about the concrete date it was 10th of August. The same day after around 3 hours since I took the pill, like I said before- I was drinking an alcohol. After a week (17th August), I had a bleeding (I don t know if I should call it menstruation , it wasn t in my menstrual cycle date, 9 days too early. I should have had it 25th August). And now... since some days I have a very weird feeling. I m tired all the time, my stomach hurts a bit, I feel depressed and so heavy... Today we have 27th of August, so I took the pill 2 weeks and 3 days ago. Do you think that it s still the side effect of the pill, or maybe accidentally I got pregnant? I have no courage right now to do a pregnancy test . I know, it s silly, but I m so afraid about the results... I can t be pregnant right now. Looking forward to hear from you, AAAA.
Asked On : Thu, 30 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  204 Awaiting Answer