Dr prescribed 1 cc injections of neurobion, available only in ampules of 3 ml. Is it ok to take it ?

Hi, my family doctor prescribed 1 cc injections of neurobion 1000. as i am traveling, i have not been able to get in touch with him. i have been only able to buy neurobion forte which is available only in ampules of 3 ml. so when i went to the nurse with this ampule, the nurse said, i should just take neurobion plus which is available in i cc ampules. i am not sure whether this is fine. can you help?
Asked On : Thu, 20 Sep 2012