Done tubular ligation. Headache, nausea, sore breasts, pink discharge

hi i had a tubular ligation reversal 1 year and a half ago and have been trying to conceive since my periods are 28 day every month i was due to get them on the 9th of this month but nothing came i am now 8days late have headaches nausea running to the toilet alot more than normal sore boobs have had to tests done but both neg also today after intercourse with my partner i had pink discharge when i wipe and it has come and gone over the past hour
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013