Done transvaginal ultrasound. What is hyperechoic cyst and dermoids cyst?

Hi my transvaginal ultrasound result is this: The uterus is in the midline, anteverted and normal is size, measuring 4.7 x 4.0 x 2.7 cm (LxWxAP). The parenchyma is homogeneous. The endometrium is echogenic and measures 0.3cm. Cervix is close and unremarkable. Right ovary 2.8x2.6x2.0cm left ovary 4.3x4.2x2.9cm the right ovary is normal in size and echopattern. The left ovary is slightly enlarged. There is an ovoid hyperechoic structures which measures 2.8 x 2.5 x 2.2 cm. no fluid in the cul de sac. no adnexal masses. Impression: Hyperechoic cyst, left ovary, consider the possibility of dermoids cyst. my question is, what is hyperechoic cyst and dermoids cyst? are this are dangerous for my health? do i need an operation? hope to hear from you and thank you in dvance.
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012