Done hysterectomy for uncontrolled bleeding. Have painful lesion in pelvis. Vomiting. Will it cause infection?

Hi I had a vaginal hysterectomy on August 2 2011, this was for uncontrolled bleeding. They took everything except ovaries and tubes , they found a mass in the endemetrial lining. I now have a lesion in pelvis I have had pain, discharge that requires pads and infection. I have been throwing up and had bad gastric I was told at the hospital it was most probably scar tissue. Would that cause infection and discharge?
Asked On : Sun, 11 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  12 Awaiting Answer