History of chlamydia infection. Discharge in urine, numb testicles, low sperm volume. What is the problem?

Last year I was tested positive for Chlamydia and was treated for it.This year I tested negative for Chlamydia and Gonohrea. My problem is when I urinate I have a discharge in my urination and this happens like once or twice each week. Also my testicles feels numb and low in sperm as well. What might be the problem?
Posted Tue, 9 Apr 2013 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Answered by Dr. Muhammad Ishfaq Habib 1 hour later
Welcome to XXXXXXX

Test negative for chlamydia and Gonorrhea means you are not have these two infections but it does not rule out that you are not having any infection. If you are sure that you are having discharge then there are chances that you might be having urinary tract infections which might be due to some other infective organisms like E.coli which is the common one.

The urine complete analysis will show any infection if you are having in examination and if there is any infection then the next step will be urine culture and sensitivity which will show the causative organism and the effective antibiotic.

The sperm count can be assisted by sperm analysis how ever the numb symptoms have nothing to do with the low sperm count

If you still have some queries, feel free to ask

Follow-up: History of chlamydia infection. Discharge in urine, numb testicles, low sperm volume. What is the problem? 14 hours later
I have taken the urine test and the results came back clean and no bladder infection but still see cloudy in my urine. so I don't know what it can be. I know whenever I begin to drink water then my urine begin to become clear and no signs of cloudy in my urine.
Answered by Dr. Muhammad Ishfaq Habib 28 minutes later
Thanks for the query

The cloudy urine does not mean that you are having discharge in urine. The urine color changes with different conditions like dehydration, low fluid intake, drugs or infections. we cannot comment on urine status on the basis of its color until found under microscopic examination.

You have tested negative which means there is no infection. The cloudy urine is actually concentrated urine due to low fluid intake and as you have stated it gets better with increased fluid intake so, it is recommended to increase you fluid intake and additionally you can use citric soda XXXXXXX for increased urinary output and clearance.

If you still have some query, feel free to ask