Done hysterectomy, anterior and posterior repair, mc cauls treatment, cystoscopy on bladder. How soon can I resume jogging?

I have recently had a hysterectomy , anterior and posterior repair and mc cauls treatment and cystoscopy on bladder . my operations were all performed on nov 19 2012, prior to this i was running for an hour 3 -4 times per week and doing abdominal exercises and kettlebell classes, My fitness is very important to me and I do not want to jeopradise this or injure myself, I would like to know how soon i can resume slow jogging, a run and perform sit ups and use a 5kg kettlebell for a class of half hour. Annie
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013