Done back surgery for inactive lupus. Now have leg, hand, hip and back problems. Cause?

the doctor told me I have inactive lupus . I have had back surgery, the pain has not went away. Actually it is alot worse. Now I have leg, hand , hip, and back problems. Could lupus be the cause of this. They told me the only thing that could be done is to manage the pain. I had to much scare tissue . It is very difficult to sit and stand for periods of time. I have gone to many doctors and they all said the same. It is very difficult to not know what is going on. I don t want this type of pain for the rest of my life, I am only 46.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013