Done D&C after miscarriage, brown discharge, pressure when urinating. Infection from procedure?

I had a d&c about a month ago due to a missed miscarriage and my checkup a couple of days ago. Dr. Said my uterus shrunk well andthat my browwnish discharge was normal. This morning i started feeling a lot of pressure while peeing, like when having a full badder and you re not able to hold it anymore. It as it s not quite painful, but more of a very intense discomfort. I dont feel an urge to pee and i dont feel any discomfort otherwise. I forgot to mention to my ob that my urine and dischaarge have a medicine-like odor. Can this be an infection or complication from the procedure?
Asked On : Tue, 2 Oct 2012