Dog bites turning into bruises. Have sneezing and headaches. Allergic reaction?

My friend s dog bit my arm 3 days ago. I have about 10 bites that are now turning into bruises. I have a fever and a runny nose. I have a headache on and off. I also keep sneezing . These symptoms started the next morning after the dog bit me. I use to be allergic to dogs when I was a kid where I would sneeze a lot but as I got older, that stopped. However, this time it was a dog bite, so my Father thinks I am just having an allergic reaction through my skin and I will be ok. Are my symptoms normal?
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013