Does undergoing surgery for lymphangioma have risks of facial nerve damage ? as I have a lump on my neck

I have had a lump on my neck since jan 17 and after many tests ( MRI , CT, biopsy), doctors think but aren t sure that it is a lymphangioma. I am due to have surgery next week but recently, the lump has gotten smaller so I wonder if this can happen if it is lymphangioma. I m wondering what the chances are of this lump going away by itself. Or if it is something more dangerous, can they reduce in size but still be dangerous? I don t want to have the surgery if this is the case as there are some risks of facial nerve damage.
Asked On : Wed, 23 Mar 2011