Does smegma come from inside of vagina? Is it yeast infection?

Does smegma come from inside of your vaginia. Because for the past week I have been having this white creamy cakes prices as my discharge , and my vagina lips and opening are always dry now, and it itches I assume because I m irritated. I also have the discharge all around the opening of my vagina. Im thinkin its an yeast infection but the discharge isn t heavy cottage cheese like, and it doesn t smell. This is the first time it has even happen to me. What is it really, and what should I do.
Asked On : Fri, 31 Aug 2012