Does environmental condition have any impact on breathing and allergy ? What is the remedy ?

hi doctor ,presenlty i was residing in kuwait for work purpose,but actually iam an indian.Sir/madam whenever i go back to india on my vocation i feel my health condition pretty good and also my breathing is well but whenever iam in kuwait i felt hard to breath in mornings as well as while walking on the roadsides...also i have more cough when iam in kuwait (iam male,age:26 and my body weight 85 kg 5.75 height).iam using rotahaler-rotacaps it giving me the freedom from my breathing struggle.i cant understand what is my problem exactly...i did my x-ray tests in india everything was normal...pls give me a fine solution...also tell me can i continue with the rotahaler or not? also can i know the names of anti allergic drugs for bronchitis
Asked On : Wed, 22 Jun 2011