Have asthma problem. Getting breathing difficulty while suffering from acid reflux. What's wrong?

Hi, I had asthma since I was little, and I had a problem In the upper stomache sphincter which made me suffer from acid reflux , Making my asthma worse. Lately I have been feeling something in my Throat as if I was chocking, and its been very difficult to breath, especially exhalation . In order to breath, I have to force every breath, which exhausted me. My doctor did all sorts of tests, including a ct scan but didn t find anything.
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013