Does Paget's disease get transmitted by contact? Is this a type of cancer?

We have a female relative that has Paget s disease ( vulva and rectum ). I am concerned that it might be contagious if she uses the toilet seat. I know this is a rare form of skin cancer .... and I do not believe any cancers are contagious. (Even though certain things can bring on cancer .... if not treated in early stages.) I am most concerned about this because I have young women in my family. Please have a GYN (skin cancer) doctor answer this, as this disease is rare.
Asked On : Sat, 7 Jul 2012