Doctors say there is no proper growth of the baby. Why this is happening ?

i am 36 yrs old and i have a 14 yrs old daughter.after her birth i had 3 abortions in 2003,2006,2009.doctors say there is no proper growth of the baby and i have to get it latest blood report show the following results rubella igg-86.70,cmv igg-250,lymphocyte-4.44,leukocyte count-11.80,mch-26.10,rdw-15.70, doctor has advised me to take 10 placentrex injections and bcin and tiniba 500 for 10 periods come every month but the bleeding is very less i.e. for only 1 or 2 days.please advise me what should i do to conceive for the second baby without any abortion risk.and the treatment of my doctor is sufficient.
Asked On : Sun, 2 Jan 2011