Do I have concussion ?

my friends say that i have concussion? is it true?
Asked On : Wed, 29 Jun 2011
Welcome to HCM.
Concussion is a word is mostly used for after effect of injury in the brain called
Brain concussion. What type of concussion do you have......??
Give some detail history.
concussion is physiological displacement of neurons.Generally is due to after effects of any head need to give a history.
i dont know what type of concussion i have...when i was a small kid i had hit my head to wall..the scar of the stitches are still there in my head..and then i had fell and hit my head above the right or left eye to the edge of the stairs in school...since then i got fainting problem..i see weird things..if i look up in sky it seems as if the sky is sparkling..and if i close my eyes sometimes i can see windows..wierd peoples...and mostly i see wierd things in night i am fine always. i am scared of people so i am always inside my room only
i get too much headaches i have headaches everyday
and i even forget things