Do I have a vitamin deficiency ?

Hi, I have a strange taste in my mouth, like metal. Also, my hands smell like metal. It this a vitamin deficiency? Thanks.
Asked On : Sun, 18 Jul 2010
Maintaining a strict dental hygiene is very important to get rid of the metallic taste in your mouth. Brush your teeth twice a day, to stay away from cavities and keep your teeth clean. Formation of plaque in your mouth may be contributing to the intensity of the metallic taste.You can fight against the metallic taste by having citrus juices, lemonade and foods marinated in vinegar. Every time you brush your teeth, make sure to brush your tongue also. It will help in lessening the metallic taste.